Lehigh Christian Academy started a high school in the fall of 2018 to bring continuity to our existing PK-8th grade program and to meet the need of our constituents that have requested a high school. Our high school program is taught in a traditional classroom setting. The core curriculum is supplemented by electives, taught by experts in their fields, along with online curriculum as needed. In the fall of 2020, we added a 12th grade.
Core Curriculum of LCA High School:
- English – 4 credits from: English I, English II, English III ,English IIII, Honors English IIII; British Lit, and American Lit
- Mathematics – 3 credits from: Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Precalculus, AP Calculus, or Practical Math
- History – 3 credits from: American History, World History, Geography, Civics, or Economics
- Science – 3 credits from: Physical Science, Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy or Physics
- Bible- 4 credits
- Foreign Language – 2 credits from: Spanish I, Spanish II, or Spanish III
- Physical Education & Health- 1 credit
Electives are available in the following subjects:Film Analysis, Logic, Family & Consumer Science, Automotive, Computer Programming, Photography, Fine Art & Crafting, Drama, Music, Vocal Ensemble, Band, and Yearbook.
Lehigh Christian Academy will offer sports through our current league ACCAC with enough interest for volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer, and track.
We are accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and with the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools for High School.
The 2021-2022 Tuition is $7,694 per year